Since 1990, the INGAA Foundation has completed 3-5 studies and projects each year. These projects focus on key industry issues such as environmental impacts of energy use, improved pipeline construction practices, pipeline safety procedures, new technologies and market opportunities for natural gas.
Study topics are selected based on the following criteria:
- Is this work compatible with our Mission and Objectives?
- Is the interest of the membership in this work sufficiently broad?
- Is this new information?
- Is this timeline for benefits reasonable?
- What will we do differently as a result of this project?
- Is the Foundation the right organization to perform this work?
- Is the cost of this project an appropriate scale for the Foundation?
Search the complete list of all INGAA and INGAA Foundation reports.